Damn it, fuck me already, let me sleep! my wife surrendered to this impudent Vovan with undisguised irritation, but I was at work today, I want to sleep!
Natasha had already come to her senses and was watching her friend comprehend new sensations with interest. Excited, she got up with cancer, leaning on the edge of the bed and sticking out her ass, attracted the attention of the guy: “Artyom, I want your dick inside!”
liveartbcs.com/seychelles/06-01-2022. Nastya - And you know, when I hear that one of you is naughty under the covers, I myself get excited so that the sheet is wet under me.
Come on, don't be shy. She said with a pleasant smile on her face. I finished her in the ass. And then the unthinkable happened.
Late at night, Igor woke up from the sounds coming from his parents' bedroom, he sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the clock, he lay down to fall asleep again, but the sounds became stronger and did not think to subside.
Finally, Lesha laid me on himself, and Igor entered the ass. I didn’t think anything anymore, feeling only how two dicks fucking me were rubbing against each other through a thin partition inside me. After some time, Lesha also wanted to fuck me in the anus. I was turned over like a doll, put my ass on his cock. Lyosha grabbed me by the knees and opened it in front of Igor. He immediately put his cock in a free hole.